Timbergrain Fiberglass Doors
Tibergrain fiberglass entrance doors are engineered for durability and longevity while replicating the look and texture of real wood doors.
- Constructed of high resolution grained fiberglass skins; the stronger dimensions offer deeper shadow lines in the panels.
- The high impact compression molded skins are engineered not to crack, splinter, warp, or rot
- Skins are up to 30% thicker than competition making for a higher quality durable door.
- Advanced polyurethane foam core enhances sound proofing and has insulation properties that are at least 4 times greater than wood doors.
Stiles & Rails
- 1" composite top to bottom rail offer additional protection against water infiltration, mold and insects.
- 4" full length engineered hinge and lock stiles have a square 1/2" Alaskan Yellow Cypress edge supporting the look and feel of a real wood door and will no rot.
Simulated Divided Lites
- Adds architectural interest to your home
- designed to coordinate with popular window patterns
- Adjustable hinge plate allows for easy adjustment and alignment
- factory applied finish ensures long lasting performance and beauty