Board and Batten Vinyl Siding Offers Modern Appeal...With a Nod to Classic Architectural Design
As material and design choices for the exterior of the home continue to expand, board and batten siding offers a versatile alternative that’s becoming extremely popular across the U.S. While this look originated hundreds of years ago as a practical solution for covering the spaces between boards, today it has modern appeal with its elongated vertical lines.
Board and batten vinyl siding can often be seen as a feature in Arts and Crafts-style homes, but today that use is expanding. It can be used as the home's primary exterior finish or to accent entryways, gables, porches, dormers or build-outs. No matter the architectural style of your home – from Craftsman to Modern Farmhouse to Victorian – board and batten siding adds distinctive flair that brings together contemporary and classic good looks.
STANDARD Features Blend Traditional Style with High-Performance Characteristics
All of ProVia’s board and batten vertical panels come standard with the following features:
- Full 8” panels that are wider than comparable products: 6¼” board face and 1¾” batten strip (Standard)
- Super Polymer formulation resists fading, cracking and thermal expansion/contraction.
- Tri-Pigment Technology and Weather Barrier Shield
- Tested and certified to meet or exceed ASTM standards & Certification from the Vinyl Siding Institute
- Lifetime Limited Warranty