Redefining backyard envy.
Concordia decking is the perfect fit for a casual lifestyle.
Concordia decking is the perfect fit for your casual lifestyle. It features subtle grain patterns with no repeats.
- The Horizon Collection features dramatic colors and streaking emulate exotic hardwoods.
- The Symmetry Collection features a low-gloss formula and micro-texturing to create a unique finish.
- Features our exclusive PermaTech cap layer providing superior stain and fade resistance.
- The flat-profile bottom provides a sturdy feel, reminiscent of traditional lumber.
- Finished surface on top and bottom is ideal for second-story decks, and the reversible boards save time and money and reduce waste.
- Tested for use in cladding applications.
- Contains 94% recycled content.
Board Profile Dimensions
- Flat bottom
- .92 in. x 5.4 in.
Material: Wood-plastic composite core with co-extruded PermaTech cap on four sides
Multi-Tonal: Burnt Umber, Cinnabar, Graphite, Warm Sienna, Ipe, Castle Gray, Rosewood and Tudor Brown
Solid Colors: No
Limited Performance Warranty: Lifetime
Stain and Fade Warranty: 50 Year
Square-Edge Lengths: 12, 16 and 20 ft.
Grooved-Edge Lengths: 12, 16 and 20 ft.
- Perpendicular to joist: 16 in.
- Up to 45-degree angle to joist: 12 in.
- Stair tread spacing: 12in.
Fascia Available: .75 in. x 11.25 in. x 12 ft. Matching colors
Risers Available: .75 in. x 7.25 in. x 12 ft. All colors
Fiberon Concordia has been tested to be compliant with the 2012/2015 IRC, Section R104.11 and Section R703, and the 2012/2015 IBC Section 1403.2, Section 104.11, Section 1404.1, and Section 1405.17. It has also met the requirements of ASTM D1929 and ASTM D635, making it compliant with fire ignition and rate of burning standards, and NFPA 268, certifying it has a low propensity to ignite in the presence of a radiant heat source. It has also met the requirements of Miami-Dade County Florida High Wind Testing protocols TAS 201/202/203, certifying it is tested to withstand high velocity hurricane zones level winds through cyclical, uniform loading, and large & small missile testing when installed in accordance with Fiber Composites, LLC written installation instructions.