Whether you want to incorporate a traditional screw pattern as part of your deck design, or prefer the pure, uninterrupted look that a hidden fasteners affords, Fiberon® composite decking comes ready-to-install with pre-grooved boards that can accommodate whatever you choose.
Fiberon Hidden Fasteners
Hidden fasteners are raising the benchmark in decking to create premium outdoor flooring. Decks that are smooth in appearance and feel, offer an elegant outdoor living space.
As components that deliver the best in durable performance, Fiberon Hidden Fasteners are backed by a 20-Year Limited Warranty. Feature include:
- Designed with more "teeth" and sharper curves, the exclusive Line Fastener and Butt Joint Fastener grip deck boards for a strong hold to the joist
- Dual limiting tabs ensure consistent spacing and resist twisting common with single tab fasteners
- The Butt Joint Fastener eliminates the need to double joist or use two fasteners at joints
- The key hole design properly orients and seats the screw for optimal installation
- The Fiberon Hidden Fastener is 201 HP Stainless Steel, highly rust resistant and mechanically strong
- Protected by DuPont's epoxy based CoreMax E-Coat, meeting or exceeding the most rigorous automotive requirements for salt spray, cyclic and accelerated corrosion tests